Shot a couple groups yesterday with my HW97k, It was blowing pretty good down here in the sunshine state so I limited it to 25yards. top group was H&N FTTrophy's 8.64gr and the bottom group was AirArms10.3gr. Both were 5 shots. I know a lot of you can get them much tighter, but I am happy with minute of squirrel.

04.jpg

Shot a couple groups yesterday with my HW97k, It was blowing pretty good down here in the sunshine state so I limited it to 25yards. top group was H&N FTTrophy's 8.64gr and the bottom group was AirArms10.3gr. Both were 5 shots. I know a lot of you can get them much tighter, but I am happy with minute of squirrel.

View attachment 460225
good groups /with wind too .

Reactions: coastal drifter

View attachment 460225
Looks great to me. Good job.

Reactions: coastal drifter
Shot more groups today at the same distance 25yards, just goes to show the gun is more accurate than me. I shot 2 with H&Ns 8.64 (top) and 2 at the bottom AA 10.3gr, what's interesting is the H&Ns are lighter but shot lower, also were a tighter fit. The group in the middle was the AA's. I did adjust the scope for the last group (center). AA's won today.

05.jpg