HW/Weihrauch Hw97 blue scope mount

IF they have something you like BKL holds, period.

John
This one looks good is this the right move?

BKL-388 Adjustable Scope Mount for 30mm - Matte Black

Hi SNP. I couldn't find any detailed dimensions of the scope. So getting a 1pc mount can be a hit or miss. I used BKL Double Strap rings. ( BKL- 301-MB ), ($60 ) for a Hawke 10X44 (30mil tube) on my HW97K. Others will suggest SportsMatch rings, near the same cost, good reputation. Medium high rings will work. Congrats on getting a 97K.

I bought a set of West Hunter rings for my 97K, which still is on backorder.
The rings come with 30mm or 1inch capability. Screenshot_20240325_083523_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230713_082826_Samsung Internet.jpg

RWS locdown mount is the simplest. It has the correct amount of droop built into it. Adjustable rings just gives options for another failure point.

RWS locdown mount is the simplest. It has the correct amount of droop built into it. Adjustable rings just gives options for another failure point.
Isn’t droop for break barrels? I don’t think hw97k has droop?

Reactions: .20calguy
Thanks I thought droop was just to compensate for the barrel droop in break barrels.
I'm with you on that one, but I was informed that it referes to anything that makes a gun shoot low when the scope is centered.
I think each cause should have its own name myself. Droop has been a reference to crack barrel alignment for 45 years or so.
If your scope is 12 inches over the bore, thats not droop. Morelike scope offset.

Looking for some advice. I’m going to get a .177 hw97k. The current plan is to put a

Athlon Optics 2-12x42 Helos BTR GEN2, AHMR2 FFP, .1 MIL, 30mm Tube​

scope on it.

I am having a very difficult time identifying the correct scope mount to use. Please help!
A dissent quality one piece 11 mm dovetail works for me.