• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Hw97 .20 experiences

I ordered a 97k .20 last July as well a few others in .20. I was told .20 or .25 will not be available, unfortunately. I don’t know if being in Canada has anything to do with it, but maybe. I do have 5 97’s now. Everything is stock, hopefully not for long. Crow
I just purchased a .20 hw97 from Airguns of Arizona. It was the one with the blue stock though, only .20 i could find available new. They might still have some in stock.

I bet they don't last long in stock! I put an older style Beeman laminate stock on mine..
Feed yours 11.42 H&N's and prepaired to be WOWed! Congrats!
1000002057.jpg
1000002056.jpg

Reactions: RM100GUY
I bet they don't last long in stock! I put an older style Beeman laminate stock on mine..
Feed yours 11.42 H&N's and prepaired to be WOWed! Congrats!View attachment 427344View attachment 427345
I already ordered a stock from craftsman vit. I only bought it in blue because it was the only .20 cal available. I contacted Vit and l am having him add a hamster to it for field target competition.

IMG_8963.jpeg

I already ordered a stock from craftsman vit. I only bought it in blue because it was the only .20 cal available. I contacted Vit and l am having him add a hamster to it for field target competition.

View attachment 427435
Shouldn't have a problem selling the factory blue stock.

Do you folk generally notice any barrel droop on the 97k.

THANK You for the note about in stock at AOA....I hit "Buy" and am now waiting for the "out of stock" e mail.
Mine shoots about 5" left and 6" low..lol. I corrected that with signature zee rings with eccentric inserts and can get it almost complete zeroed with out using any turret adjustment, with an optically centered scope.
You can bend the barrel to correct if ya have the balls and skills to do it.
My 77K was also off quite a bit.
The Prosport was the closest of the three to being perfect.

Reactions: crowski