High mounts for the 50mm scope and get mounts with a recoil pin inside like Sportsmatch, Hawke have a 9-11 mm rail fit. BKL double strap work as well without the pin as they lockdown tight.

Thanks for the reply. I'm a little confused about the pin in the mount you speak of. I may wait till Monday to make my order just to be safe. But I'm gonna keep looking and see if I can figure it out.. I wonder if they will mount the scope for me as well

FWIW, this is my HW95L with a Hawke 4-16 44 mm scope mounted with Hawke 30 mm medium rings that leave less than 1/8" clearance for the objective lens/bell. I believe that your 50 mm scope will require high rings. AoA mounted the scope that came with the HW95L order and then I upgraded to the Hawke to get the side focus & IR features. Happy New Year and stay safe. Note - the rear ring has a stop pin that helps keep the ring in place during the rifle recoil. I do NOT see any movement of the scope/rings after several hundred shots. All 12 ring mounting screws have been treated with blue locktite.

IMG_4231-R.1609682452.jpg

Thanks for the reply guys I got the one piece high rings and I belive it has a pin in it as well... I put in notes to please mount scope. Do yall guys think they will?

I am sure that AoA will mount your scope for you BUT you will have to adjust the scope for your eye relief. It is very easy to mount & adjust a scope on your Weihrauch rifle but I suggest that you use blue locktite on all of the mounting screws so that they do not loosen during shooting sessions. This site has great info on scopes. https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=496141

Ok one last question. I also ordered the vortek tune kit just to have on hand. They offered to install it as well. What do I benefit from the the tune kit?

Most HW guns are a bit twangy out of the box (my R9/HW95 was not) the Vortek kit will yield a quick shot cycle with a thunk and no twang. As mentioned above, shoot your rifle for a while and get a tin of pellets or two through it and then decide if you want the kit installed. 

Congrats on a fine choice! 

You need at least two tins of pellets to 1 get the twang out or 2 decide if you can live with it . Then make your decision on the tune. By that time you will have decided that you love your scope and mounts or that they are toast. I am betting on the latter. Consider a “known” tuner . They can really add to your enjoyment of your gun. Keep shooting.

From prior experience, have your allen wrenches ready when you finally take delivery and double check the scope mount screws are actually tight. I let them mount one for me and while my fault for not double checking those screws along with the stock screws, the scope they "mounted" for me was not mounted tightly and came off in my face about shot 20. 

Last and only time I've let anyone mount a scope for me...lol. 

What scope model and mounts exactly did you end up getting? Hope it was the Diana Bullseye mounts and NOT any Aztec brand and if its a HAWKE be sure to keep your receipt some place safe. I would cancel the Vortek tune kit if you aren't having them install it to keep its (HW95) lifetime warranty valid since they are the LIFETIME WARRANTY WEIHRAUCH service center.

Have anyone else tune it voids your lifetime warranty.