HW/Weihrauch Hw95 or HW50 Disassembly

Shortened Allan key. I align the key in the block hole and get big screw driver blade behind it and twist the blade to push it out. Or small wire hammer handle behind it pull against it for leverage. I do the easiest of the front and rear as such and pop the stubborn one out with a pin punch through the opposite side.
I mark them so they go back in the same holes and in the same orientation. It usually makes reassembly easier

Saw this post last night and know where you’re coming from. Been there done that. Slept on it. I might have come up with a brain wave! I believe these are spreaders for rings and open when squeezed.
I haven’t tried yet but I will soon. Might work.
IMG_8032.jpeg
IMG_8033.jpeg
If these fit, I will modify if necessary.
I have at least 16 rifles with this set up. A royal pain. I like the idea of numbering the blocks. Crow

Thanks for the ideas wveryone. On a YouTube disassembly video the guy just popped them out. Looked so easy. I was wrestling my hw95 everywhere trying to get it. Looks like I’ve tried the same ideas as most. I cant believe it’s like this from weihrauch. Couldnt it just be a pin or something? Who engineers these little plates to go in like this?

Thanks for the ideas wveryone. On a YouTube disassembly video the guy just popped them out. Looked so easy. I was wrestling my hw95 everywhere trying to get it. Looks like I’ve tried the same ideas as most. I cant believe it’s like this from weihrauch. Couldnt it just be a pin or something? Who engineers these little plates to go in like this?
Now that I think back on it, I actually used a nail with a bent tip to remove them. It was 3-4 months ago, but I don’t recall them being difficult to remove.

Reactions: fishing43
ok, The black pieces came out WAY easier on the HW50S than my HW 95. I, however, have a new problem. the bolt that holds the barrel onto the receiver (flat head) I manage to somehow strip. I've never seen this one this tight. Mother f**ker!!!!!!! This is a disaster
Yeah, that bolt was a b!tch! Wish I could give you some good advice, but I fought with it myself for long time before I got it to line up right.

ok, The black pieces came out WAY easier on the HW50S than my HW 95. I, however, have a new problem. the bolt that holds the barrel onto the receiver (flat head) I manage to somehow strip. I've never seen this one this tight. Mother f**ker!!!!!!! This is a disaster
That bolt is locked in place by the locking nut on the right side. All you had to do is remove the right side nut first. Before that you have to remove the main spring pressure and open the barrel before removing or installing the bolt. It's only a disaster when you're unfamiliar with the design and lack proper tools.

Reactions: EMrider and PEP3
That bolt is locked in place by the locking nut on the right side. All you had to do is remove the right side nut first. Before that you have to remove the main spring pressure and open the barrel before removing or installing the bolt. It's only a disaster when you're unfamiliar with the design and lack proper tools.
I know. Not my first rodeo. Ive disassembled a few HW rifles. This one was a b*tch. I had to get a socket set with a flat head driver. I doused the right side nut in penetrating lubricant, waited, then used my ratchet for leverage. That finally busted it loose.

Reactions: Mycapt65
I might be a little late on this, but a Google search for 'Beeman R9 Disassembly' turned up a fair amount of info......
I was fortunate to have a knowledgeable friend help me with mine..
Im not the brightest bulb but have watched and researched these rifles and worked in a few. This one is a particularly nasty one

The HW50/HW95/HW98 square pieces on the receiver are one of the few parts I've lost ....... to somewhere - while tuning airguns.
I try to apply a little pressure from my spring compressor to relieve spring pressure on the receiver plug,

However, this is one part where you never know what's going to happen - they can shoot across the shop :p.