• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch HW90K at AOA

It's loo
Maybe build your own kit with a 500 psi shock pump and Guage and fittings local bought.

If you search this stuff over seas like uk forums you will find info on that .

This is from a french fourm I had saved awhile back
View attachment 395596

Bestfittings uk had a nice kit

"Guage kit"

king like the hose end is a 1/4" threaded female and the gun end is a 1/8" threaded female, so we need a 1/4" threaded male to 1/8" threaded male adapter to connect the pump hose to the gun.

Reactions: Bandito
This may help. My HW95L specs which should be similar to the HW90K.

Moderator weighs 4.32 oz, 122.6 g, 1892 gr. Moderator is 6” long and female threads start 1.7” in from beveled end of Moderator. The thread is 3/4" long & 1/2" diameter with 20 threads per inch.

Barrel length = 15.75”, 400 mm, from end of moderator to breech block end. HW95 barrel is 16 mm diameter. Barrel without moderator = 12.188”, (12-3/16”, 309.575 mm), from thread end to breech block end. HW95L total rifle length = 41.875”, 1063.625 mm, from end of moderator to butt center. Rifle is 29”, 736.6 mm, from end of moderator to end of compression tube, receiver action.

Rifle LOP = 14.25" trigger to butt center.

Picture of moderator, (my cocking aid).

SQWX2rHh.jpg

close up pic.

Mlz1YQ9h.jpg

Last edited:
I've got one ordered. I'm not certain on how I feel about the barrel. On one hand I would like to be able to put a moderator on it, but on the other hand having iron sights just in case is not bad either. The adjustable gas ram is going to be neat, I suppose a pump w/folding feet might be something to look at.

Any update or photos?

• Haha
Reactions: Bandito