Beeman HW90 Trigger Unit Disassembly

Hey all. I recently picked up a RX1 whose safety was not setting when cocked. Upon taking the action out of the stock, it became clear that back half of the trigger sear had sheared.

yuZs1J8h.jpg

Looks like spares are available, but what resources are out there for how to take apart the trigger unit to swap out the part? Plenty of tutorials exist on the regular Rekord, but I haven't seen much on the hybrid version in the RX1/HW90.

Reactions: Bandito
this video is just what I been needing, My Rx is needing to have a reseal as the gas cylinder is leaking. I have been avoiding fixing it because I dislike the stock trigger,,, it sucks. I see now I need to play with a replacement spring and this video shows me the way forward.
I brought a new scope for it a cheapie Centerpoint because I see in the reviews the centerpoint can take a lickin and keep on working, mounted it up and found it has a bent barrel that needs some attention. Now I have 3 things on it to fix,,, trigger, seal and bent barrel,, and crap,, spring has sprung and I have too many other things that need done now,,, so it will wait till the heat of the summer, to be worked on, but now I have a plan to make this gun shine
Yes, she is a 20 cal gal