• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Hw90 detune

Cantankerous Canadian - Yes, there's a valve under the screw head on the back of the receiver. Take it out and the valve is right there. Tap it with a very small hammer - very lightly. Get a small spritz of air out. Put the screw back in and test. It doesn't take much to realize you've gone too far. At that point you'll have to purchase the tools necessary to recharge it from a Weihrauch dealer. Not a difficult proceedure, just fiddly. There's a video on the web about this, I remember one from years ago that listed sources for the valve attachment, fill line, etc. He'd gotten them from special industrial supply houses. I took the easy route and ordered the whole kit from AOA. I've tuned it for a few different pellet weights and to make it more back yard friendly. Pressure up and head to the fields.. .

w

Yep. About 3 weeks ago I ordered the Best Fittings HW90 adapter (not including the bike shock pump). I was flabbergasted at how fast the delivery was, About 5 days via airmail. Very pricey, but the adapter is top quality. The adapter has a schrader thread and o-ring at one end and a 1/8" BSPP thread at the other. It screws into the schrader threaded port in the back of the HW90. BSPP is a standard for PCP fittings. My Hill floor pump uses BSPP. I've been looking around for a suitable HW90. If I find one, I'll use the adapter with my Hill pump.