• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other HW80 for gunslinger

I'm not a competitive shooter but I'm very familiar with the Weihrauch line up and the 80 is probably the toughest of their guns to shoot accurately. Lots of recoil and very hold sensitive.
ful in FT in the last decade.

Edit I'm unfamiliar with the Gunslinger.
Two shooters will compete against each other in order to win the relay. First shooter to knock down all their targets – WINS and moves on to the next relay. Magazines (if used) must be empty and all pellets must be loose in box or tin at the beginning of the match – Competitors are NOT allowed to stage pellets.

Hello everyone, my question is will I be competitive using an HW80 at the PA cup gunslinger?

If not what would be better, I plan on going this year for HFT but I figured as long as I’m there why not do 2
Since PCP's are allowed to compete, let's just say - The HW80 will NOT be able to compete with any top tier PCP's.
However, it will be cost effective since you already own the HW80 :).

-------------------------------------------------------------
** Sounds like there are separate classes for Springers - Best not to use a HW80 unless you're very good with it.
That said, my .20 cal HW80S is my most accurate airgun, but this is a speed competition ...... another disadvantage to the HW80S.

Last edited: