HW/Weihrauch HW77 Venom insanity on Gunbroker

What do you think this one would have gone for on this side of the pond? This was an Ultra Carbine...Makes me
Screenshot_20231220_103313_Chrome.jpg
want to apply for a passport...only way to get 'em back here is to go get 'em...I know guys who have done that. Scarce is an understatement...

Reactions: wijib
What do you think this one would have gone for on this side of the pond? This was an Ultra Carbine...Makes me View attachment 417509want to apply for a passport...only way to get 'em back here is to go get 'em...I know guys who have done that. Scarce is an understatement...
Basic economics Russ (and basic psychology too). Supply is very very low and demand is very very high = very very high price. The big problem is that there are very very few who can afford the very very high price so there are a lot of very very disturbed people who would very very much love to have them but can't or won't.:cry:

Basic economics Russ (and basic psychology too). Supply is very very low and demand is very very high = very very high price. The big problem is that there are very very few who can afford the very very high price so there are a lot of very very disturbed people who would very very much love to have them but can't or won't.:cry:
Very Few things appreciate in real world $$ . Real estate , and Gold. Even those can loose $
Air rifles are a merit collectors pride .. Something for them to gawk at and show off to the forums . Most who collect don’t even shoot them. WHAT A SHAME.. THATS LIKE NOT SHAGGING YOUR GIRL TO SAVE HER FOR THE NEXT GUY…There is no real value on the real world market and it’s such a small percentage of the people who buy these and say it’s for collectors value.. 🤣
Do you think a Venom air rifle will be innthe national archives.. PRIDE and pride in craftsmanship. Staring at it like it’s a deity is impish and bad for the rifle itself..

The average purchaser is limited not by budget but the fun governor that will solidify their pain for such a purchase.
I own collectable pieces .. Not for my kids to sell to their friends at rummage sale prices after I’m gone.
I USE THEM AND ENJOY THEM FOR WHAT THEY WERE DESIGNED TO DO..

That being said. I also have thought of selling custom made guns.. I have several prototype break barrels..( I hate side and under levers. don’t hate the hater 😄) I have steered away as I know what my time and cost is to make a profit.. That less than 1% of the market are not GONA make me rich. The rest of the market are happy telling every one here on the forums how they can drop a tune kit in and make their Timex a Rolex