HW/Weihrauch HW70A v. Black Arrow

I got a Black Arrow for Christmas and I like it a lot but it is railed and has no iron sights. I like to vary my pistol shooting among different pistols on different days but also by shooting the same pistol with irons, then with a red dot, and sometimes with a scope. Can't do that with this one. I am now looking at the 70A, which is the same pistol but has iron sights and no rail. I don't want iron sights that are just so-so but looking at the ads and reviews I don't see much detail about these sights. I would appreciate any comments on how you would rate these sights for target work.

my name is Mike marflow is my last name backwards

the HW70 has been a pistol on my radar for many years but 2 things have kept me from buying one
never found one used cheap enough and i have so many pistols and at 73 i have to stop buying but a used Crosman 2300s was on my doorstep today not a mark on it and that makes i don't know 12-13-14 2240 in some form

I know, they do accumulate. I'm 74 and gave up PB recently for medical reasons so I sold off my firearms that I spent a lifetime collecting. I used some of the cash from those sales to buy a couple of air rifles, then sold those and started buying pistols. A Diana Chaser was first and now I am up to half a dozen. I imagine all of them total less than one or two high end pcp pistols, but I don't really have any desire to have a lot of them, I just keep learning something different I would like with each new one I get. Plus, as I said earlier, I am having fun switching the pistols I shoot from day to day. I think today will be springer day because I shot SSP yesterday and it is too cold for CO2. It is a great hobby for an old and slow dude like me.

Reactions: Modski66