N/A HW70?

It's one of the best springer pistols, more accurate than a Webley Tempest and most other makes. It is very easy to cock.
However, despite the ease of cocking, the gun is quite efficient and will out power most SSP pistols incl. the P17 managing a good 440- 460 fps when run in. This is due to a short in-line TP and a reasonable swept volume.

Be warned however, that the gun does not have a blued finish like many shooters suppose. It's finish is similar to that of a Webley Tempest. A sort of satin baked on paint finish....Perhaps a better job than a Tempest finish, looking almost like blue.

I really enjoy the HW70 and highly recommend it. I have the standard HW70 and the Black Arrow. They are not pellet picky, I have had great success with pellets in the 7.0 range. Can hit cans at 30 yards all day long. RWS Basics, Hobby and Meisterklugens all work well. JSB RSs and HN Terminators (my favorite) work well also. These are Terminator 10 shot groups at 12 meters off of a bag.

The pistol is super easy to cock, either model. It is the HW30 of the Weihrauch pistol line up.

IMG_1903.jpeg

Yes it does.
The reason being, a rifle scope gets limited eye relief (usually about 2-3 inches) so the pistol needs to be held close to the eye in the Taco hold (pistol held in crook of left arm) but this only works well with a pneumatic.
as the spring pistol will bounce off this supporting arm..

For many a year, I have long advocated the idea that a manufacturer come up with a red dot type sight of 1 x mag which employs a very fine cross hair .....imagine a Hawke Reflex or tube dot sight with a fine cross hair instead of a blurry dot and doing away with astigmatism issues ...
I couldn't get anyone to take up my idea....

Reactions: Schwinnsta and sjs
I really enjoy the HW70 and highly recommend it. I have the standard HW70 and the Black Arrow. They are not pellet picky, I have had great success with pellets in the 7.0 range. Can hit cans at 30 yards all day long. RWS Basics, Hobby and Meisterklugens all work well. JSB RSs and HN Terminators (my favorite) work well also. These are Terminator 10 shot groups at 12 meters off of a bag.

The pistol is super easy to cock, either model. It is the HW30 of the Weihrauch pistol line up.

View attachment 401332

can u kill a pigeon with it at 30 yards