• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

HW70 Black Arrow

I received the Weihrauch scoped HW70 from AOA recently. It must have been the last one because the next day they were out of stock. At any rate, this is one accurate pistol, at least in my hands. It can do a tad better than my Beeman P1, and about equal to my scoped Daisy 747 with a scope. Question ? The trigger guard has a small hole, and just in front of the trigger is a small screw. What does it allow? Trigger pull or first stage adjustment? No info is around unless I missed a YouTube video? At any rate, loving my HW70 Black Arrow pistol. Because of the scope, it is a great deal IMO.

HW70BlackArrow.jpg

It has the trigger weight spring beneath it….crank it out anti clockwise to get it lighter….weight of pull!
You can improve 70 triggers by polishing the sears as they are a bit rough as a rule….or just let it break in and smooth out on its own after 3000:shots….good gun.
Likes a drop of RWS chamber lube on that Teflon Seal….they do not like much else Teflon seals..
Low pressure start pellet like a JSB RS …

Last edited: