HW/Weihrauch HW57 info

Bore Snake, Weed Wacker line with patch ..................
If you want to use a rod, best to disassemble or very, very carefully clean from bore - no steel rods.
I don't see how a bore snake or any other method can work with out disassembly. Enlighten me please. I do have 1 and am now going to get it out and take a look. There is times when my mind don't shut down when trying to sleep and I think of such. Great question!

Reactions: HeyU
Is there a way to clean the barrel without disassembling it?
I just bought one, the most inaccurate Springer I have ever owned. Not only is the loading gate a pain in the ass, it wont consistently group at 15 yards. I've tried several different pellets and weights, nothing will group. I've read other reviews that say the same thing. How is yours grouping and what pellet are you having luck with? I would return it If I could.

I just bought one, the most inaccurate Springer I have ever owned. Not only is the loading gate a pain in the ass, it wont consistently group at 15 yards. I've tried several different pellets and weights, nothing will group. I've read other reviews that say the same thing. How is yours grouping and what pellet are you having luck with? I would return it If I could.
I've heard accuracy is hit or miss depending on the gun.