HW50S in .20 caliber?

A HW50 in 20 call is a very nice combination. For me 600 pellets isn't enough of a reason to buy a gun. Especially one that uses pellets that can be expensive and hard to find. I can go through that many pellets in one gun in a weekend. A 20 cal HW50 is an excellent combination, but buy the rifle on merits that are important to you. Not because you have a few pellets. I'm sure there's people here that'd love to purchase your stock of 600 Crosman 20s. A HW50 in 177 or 22 would be cheaper and easier to feed. My preference for that gun is 177. That's only my preference, other people have theirs.
So how much did your paymasters in the .177/22 duopoly give you for this post?;)

So how much did your paymasters in the .177/22 duopoly give you for this post?;)
Nobody paid me anything. I bought a new 20 cal barrel to convert my R1. I have a 20 cal R9SE and I just added a 20 cal HW98 to my collection. I obviously have nothing against the caliber. I'm just a pragmatic person and try to make sound suggestions based on facts and my experiences. People are free to take them or leave them.

20220709_160945_compress16.jpg

20220113_123833_compress57.jpg

20230524_133047_resize_7.jpg

I just found a new old stock of 5mm pellets in a tin with only the markings of 5mm and 250g and made in Korea. No name or other markings in English. Anyone have any info on these pellets? I'll check the weight tomorrow. With these and the ones I've ordered I'll have close to 2000 5mm pellets to keep me busy for a long time. Charles
I weighed the full tin and as close as I could figure the Korea pellets are about 14 or 15 grains each.

Like many here I've owned my .20 cal. Sheridan Blue Streak for going on fifty years +, I've grown fond of the 5mm/.20 cal. pellet,, I've thought about buying another .20 cal. air rifle on and off in the past but was always put off by the talk suggesting that it was outdated, unpopular, and being phased out.
I'd like to think I've gotten wiser with the years and came to the realization that the .20 cal. has been around as long as I have, there are still allot of .20 cal. rifles around and as many people who like to shoot them, I've no doubt they'll keep on making .20 cal. pellets long after I'm forgotten.
So, ok there aren't as much of a variety of 20 cal. pellets as there are .177's and .22 cal. pellets, but there's still some good ones, ok, maybe they are a bit more expensive, why should I deny myself for a few bucks a tin, ok, I have noticed that the last hold out of the .20 caliber air guns is Weirauch, and they are not offering as much as they once did, all the more reason to buy one now and stock up on .20 cal. pellets while they can be easy to find.
Makes sense ?, I think so, and I did, a few months ago a like new .20 cal. HW-80 was offered to me and I jumped on it, and I'm not sorry, it's a sweet shooting air rifle, a direct descendant of the famed Beeman R-1, nope, not sorry at all.