HW/Weihrauch HW50S 125 year Limited Edition

The colors appear more muted in the close up at the top of this screenshot. The look is growing on me; the price is not. The English dealers are listing the HW50 at 450 euro Which is 484 US. I would pay that for one. AOA at 559 does pay more for shipping than euro dealers and shipping to you is included in the price.

IMG_1326.png

Last edited:
The colors appear more muted in the close up at the top of this screenshot. The look is growing on me; the price is not. The English dealers are listing the HW50 at 450 euro Which is 484 US. I would pay that for one. AOA at 559 does pay more for shipping than euro dealers and shipping to you is included in the price.

View attachment 454411
I think it's cool looking.

Reactions: joeypounds
I could live with the stock. But the owners manual cheaply printed all over the place looks wrong.
Manual under " in your sights " That one above says " simple hooded sights " that's on a standard hw , but the gun pictured has the luxus changeable insert one .. lol. ( Enthusiast , goo gaa , money ). Lol

I shoot them like'en but neither can I .. lol. There's a point in you look at something and the price and say just ain't worth that any more .. he hit there peak and slipped over the edge ..imho

There making a pcp and an compressor look cheap any more .. not budget but decent ones ..

Oh... And I don't have to preorder and wait one out ...lol
$100 extra for a different stock, PA price for a HW50S = $449.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
$100 extra for a different stock, PA price for a HW50S = $449.
I remember back bb ( b4 buydm) a hw 95/R9 was 400$+/- .. kinda like that wallnutt stocked thing .. why ? Why make more expensive guns that you can't even keep in a store without preorders when you could of tried a cheaper priced synthetic stock like them blacklines got a 95 back to 400$ again . .. all I see is stuff and pricing that discouraging me from buying .. I shoot not admire my guns so ....

I remember back bb ( b4 buydm) a hw 95/R9 was 400$+/- .. kinda like that wallnutt stocked thing .. why ? Why make more expensive guns that you can't even keep in a store without preorders when you could of tried a cheaper priced synthetic stock like them blacklines got a 95 back to 400$ again . .. all I see is stuff and pricing that discouraging me from buying .. I shoot not admire my guns so ....
ALL prices are going up !!! Tx 200 plane jane $799 ??? Lefty only available walnut $1299 or close to those $$ . looked last week or more .

You're right. I think we ignored the "Anyone else" in the OP's post. Hope he doesn't cancel his pre-order now. Your Feinwerkbau pistol is fabulous and looks great with the colored laminate. It also looks like something Captain Kirk would have drawn on a Klingon, lol. Modern wood goes good with modern gun designs. Sounds like a lot of us prefer more traditional wood colors and design on traditional guns. I will say that I saw an HW30 stock in gray laminate that I would like to have.
I like both, laminates and wood. I ordered a red one to go with my grey

20240223_101711.jpg

ALL prices are going up !!! Tx 200 plane jane $799 ??? Lefty only available walnut $1299 or close to those $$ . looked last week or more .

Well I should of got lots of student loans and bought up air gun stuff it seems .. be like having it all gifted thanks to tax payers. ( + Free wallpaper)😉

Reactions: mj102 and bf1956