HW/Weihrauch HW50 Cocking Arm Question

Does anyone know if a new style HW50S cocking lever which incorporates the nylon skate or Anti-click / galling insert will fit an old style model 50 with a roller bearing?
I picked up an older model 50 and the cocking arm is galling. The arm appears to be bent as well. I'd like to simply replace the arm with the new style if it will work. Any help is greatly appreciated.
You can see in the photo that someone has already adressed the isue by making nylon inserts however they don't make contact before the arm does. Basically they're too short to be of use. There's another issue with the arm and that is that the pivot knuckle is very tight which makes the action harder to close than it should be. So, replacing the arm is definitely my best option.
Thanks .
1000004131.jpg

1000004123.jpg

Post a picture of the gallin. Are you sure it's fresh and the galling isn't old remnants? If you'd look at my 30s now you'd think they were galling but it was fixed years ago. What year is that 50? With the block windows it looks similar to a modern 26mm 50 so the new style cocking arm should fit. Also if you get it you'll want to remove spring under the plastic glide. It squeezes out all the grease and you'll be constantly re lubing it if you don't remove that spring.

Post a picture of the gallin. Are you sure it's fresh and the galling isn't old remnants? If you'd look at my 30s now you'd think they were galling but it was fixed years ago. What year is that 50? With the block windows it looks similar to a modern 26mm 50 so the new style cocking arm should fit. Also if you get it you'll want to remove spring under the plastic glide. It squeezes out all the grease and you'll be constantly re lubing it if you don't remove that spring.
Thanks for your reply Capt. The galling is currently an issue. You can feel it at the bottom of the cocking stroke. The lever appears to be bent as well. Noticeably difficult to close the action and I've checked the latch. It moves freely with zero binding. I suspect that the cocking arm knuckle is the cause because it seems to be binding. I don't know the year of manufacture.

20230813_110541.jpg

20230813_110535.jpg