• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
It would be great for what I have been doing with my Izzy which is picking off wasps.
a little red dot and this repeater would be a wasp killing beast.
Maybe need to turn down the power even 12 ft lbs would be way to much for this task.
I have a red dot and a scope and a diopter. For wasps the scope is the one.:)

I have been using a red dot on my IZH46 for the wasps, it is challenging but rewarding when you nail one.
I sat down at lunch one day and picked off 3 dozen of them.
It is a challenge as the water moves them and you are constantly ranging, moving the gun, and trying to hurry before they fly away.
I have just had an hour with the 44 carbine. Even at 6ftlbs its a remarkable little rifle. At that power level the shot count is huge. Mine is .177. It has the scope aboard at the moment. Choices are scope diopter or red dot. It rained for the whole hour. I cant resist showing it off sorry. The diopter set up was before I properly sorted the foresight.(see tape) :)
154B5638-7558-4727-8390-B9F58B268471.jpeg
63DAA41F-0A2A-4AF7-8F8B-3B9A210AB8C5.jpeg
24B37851-14F5-4509-BC70-D7795F52777E.jpeg

Reactions: terry mc
HW 44 for the win,,, like Telephonepete, I use a carbine stock ,, different from his, I have a cheaper one
the carbine'ed HW44 is soooooooo much more pleasure to shoot compared to my lowly piece of spa made Notos aka SPA750 with a stock
4 times the price gives four times the pleasure,,, worth every penny :cool:
I wonder which gun will hold value and which gun do I loan out,,, the Notos has it's use

cant wait till the end of Sept for my Rinks stock to fit her and shed her frankinstein contraption I have on Frankie now
20230719_111826-1.jpeg

I have just had an hour with the 44 carbine. Even at 6ftlbs its a remarkable little rifle. At that power level the shot count is huge. Mine is .177. It has the scope aboard at the moment. Choices are scope diopter or red dot. It rained for the whole hour. I cant resist showing it off sorry. The diopter set up was before I properly sorted the foresight.(see tape) :) View attachment 375935View attachment 375936View attachment 375937
Your killing me,
I need to take a break from new purchases and you show me this. LOL

Okay now it is even worse.
I found your Bob Pattenden "Custom grip target stock"
But he list it as UK only!

I guess that saves me from spending in the near future. Ha, ha.
So many nice accessories etc. produced and sold on web sites for airgunners in the UK that don't ship outside of the UK. Can be very time consuming and frustrating looking for US vendors only to come up with zero.

HW44 is an amazing pistol. I have had the opportunity to shoot 3 different ones one in .177 & two in .22 in the past few months. To say the least they are Accurate. I don't think that you can get a bad one. I have owned several pistols in the past and have hunted with pistols most of my life from muzzleloaders, revolvers, single shots, semi auto pistols taking mostly deer & squirrels. The HW44 is an amazing pistol. I have been shooting them from 10, 20, 36yds outside and consistently getting 10 shots within 1/4-1/2" groups all day. A lot of groups at 36yds you can cover with a nickel or less. They are super quiet, light weight, nice triggers. Loading mag into receiver is different, but easy to get used to. Shot count seems a little low compared to some of the other pistols I have had in past years. I get 2 mags per fill of 200bar from .177 or .22cal. I am really impressed with them and the accuracy. Great pistol! Squirrels are going to be hating me this fall in the tree stand.
Sending you a pm