• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW44 - pellets?

Polymags are too long and the red tip sticks out of the magazine, bummer. Mine is shooting the 7.33 grain falcons very well at 25 yards and closer, and I shoot JSB 10.34 for longer shooting. And it’s very accurate way out there too, I’ve shot impressive groups at 60 yards with the 10.34 JSB pellets. Haven’t tried anything else, it’s incredibly accurate with both of those pellets. And very quiet. The .177 has zero recoil and it’s a true one hole gun at 20 yards off of bags. You are going to be amazed by this pistol! Have fun!

Today I tried the JSB Ultra Shock Heavy Diablo 10.34 Hollow Points. I did not shoot paper but one of my spinners, switched back and forth with the JSB Exact Heavy Diablos. The Ultra Shocks were not nearly as accurate. My tin had many bent skirts that may have contributed to the poor performance. I will try them again on paper but my initial thoughts are a disappointment.