• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW44 moderator

you can get a nut or bolt and try it,,, but I measure 27.8mm on the piece that goes into the tube,,, so M28x1.0
this has nothing to do with the barrel fit, just the moderator tube boding
you can get a nut or bolt and try it,,, but I measure 27.8mm on the piece that goes into the tube,,, so M28x1.0
this has nothing to do with the barrel fit, just the moderator tube body
Thanks, but I don’t believe that’s an available tap, I’ll keep looking at tool suppliers

I gave in and took a chance ordering the HW44 adapter from India. Overall experience was excellent. Ordering on the website was easy and they take PP so don't have to hand out your CC number. They shipped via DHL Express and the package arrived in 3-4 days. The adapter is a good quality piece and installation is very easy. Now able to use a variety of mods on the HW44. Total with shipping was $43.50 USD which I consider an average and reasonable price for a mod adapter.

HW44 Mod Adapter - 1.jpeg

HW44 Mod Adapter - 2.jpeg

Thank you, from you reply i also took chance to order this adapter...
Overall experience is good, packaging also good they provided some UNF protect cap for thread protection,
But only thing i done that i told them that please make it undervalue so that i can get ease on custom charges and others things..
Ooh - paging IRS. Kidding, but I’d be careful making statements like that on a public forum.