• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A HW35 oldie

HW35 SS# 3 E 5737
IMG_1841.JPG
IMG_1843.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG

Last edited:
Serial should be 6 digits, no letters. The second figure is probably not an "E" - a badly-stamped "8" maybe? If I'm right, then 1969 or 1970.

It's an HW 35L ("Luxus"). That beautiful stock - rounded / checkered grip, factory sling swivels, Bayern-style cheekpiece - is regarded by many (including ME, lol) as the best ever put on the 35. NICE rifle!

Serial should be 6 digits, no letters. The second figure is probably not an "E" - a badly-stamped "8" maybe? If I'm right, then 1969 or 1970.

It's an HW 35L ("Luxus"). That beautiful stock - rounded / checkered grip, factory sling swivels, Bayern-style cheekpiece - is regarded by many (including ME, lol) as the best ever put on the 35. NICE rife
got it for a song . Like i said before looks like it rode in the back of a pickup truck with stuff thrown on top .

got it for a song . Like i said before looks like it rode in the back of a pickup truck with stuff thrown on top .
Nothing wrong with that. I have two of the Luxus HW35s and both are indoor only, safe queens that only get used occasionally because I dont want to scratch them. You get to gallavant around the woods with yours without a care in the world

Reactions: beerthief
I was looking at an 80s vintage hw35 before my latest purchase. Seller is across the pond, and I have been unsuccessful at reaching via email or phone. It has a smooth stock with the finger grooves that aren't my preference, but has a darker than average wood tone against brass hardware that sells it.
I didnt like the looks of the finger grooves at first either. Once you get the gun in hand and actually shoot it though you'll love them. Much handier than the new style

Reactions: Buzby