HW/Weihrauch HW30S - Strange Inscription On Barrel

Has anyone seen this on any Weihrauch before? I just bought this .177 HW30S in Canada. It’s S/N suggests 2017 year manufactured. The gun was pirchased as new. It is shooting incredibly well out of the box. I just have no idea what that inscription might mean. 🫤🧐 see pic of the inscription, and 5 shot groups 2nd time out at 25 yards. I mounted a Hawke 2-7x32mm Vantage AO, Sportsmatch 2 piece 1” 11mm dovetail. Thanks for any comments!

IMG_0505.jpeg

IMG_0503.jpeg

That's odd looking. Is it Lazer engraved? At least it shoots really well. I'd like to say that's what counts but it'd irk me a little bit. Eventually I'd probably get over it. Still it would affect the resale value if you were to sell it. Then again my 30s would be the very last rifle I'd sell.
I don’t believe it’s lazered, I’m going to look into getting it removed. I will never sell this gun.

I would get it translated before i made any decision . might say something cool ?
maybe the name of some meticulous tuner that made the gun shoot like it does ? 😎

you said purchased as new or like new? How could a new gun have an inscription ?
It was listed as “new”, but I know, right? I sent a pic to the seller asking for any comments.

Reactions: beerthief