Beeman HW30S & HW95N fun

I’m stuck inside dealing with a health issue and have been having such fun with my two favorite springers!
I’m mostly a PCP shooter but there’s something about a quality break barrel that makes it so much fun.
The way they work really makes you feel like you’re part of the rifle, cocking and pushing the pellet in then closing the action with a tight snick, and then the awesome trigger and finally firing the shot.
I’m forever hooked on springers just as bad as PCP’s lol.
The HW30S is .22 caliber and the HW95N is .20 caliber.
And yes I use the treadmill, it makes a wonderful coat rack.
Have a great day everyone!

image.jpg

I’m stuck inside dealing with a health issue and have been having such fun with my two favorite springers!
I’m mostly a PCP shooter but there’s something about a quality break barrel that makes it so much fun.
The way they work really makes you feel like you’re part of the rifle, cocking and pushing the pellet in then closing the action with a tight snick, and then the awesome trigger and finally firing the shot.

View attachment 452989
nice shooting also nice stock on the 95

Reactions: .20calguy
Nice guns, and nice shooting. I like th

Nice guns and nice shooting. Where did you find those targets?

Nice guns, and nice shooting. I like th

Nice guns and nice shooting. Where did you find those targets?
Hi Paul, I’m a dinosaur and don’t know my way around this forum very well but I found them here.
It’s a screenshot from my phone of a post a while back.
Hopefully it will lead you to the target, there’s tons of choices too!
I sent the download to a printer in town and had them print them on card stock so the holes cut clean.

IMG_0621.png

I don’t understand why the post came out like this, but it’s the (https.//drive) thing at the bottom of the Michael said post above this post.
I hope this makes sense, like I said I have no idea what I’m doing lol!
I cut them in half to fit my little pellet trap that I shoot in the house from the recliner lol! It’s only 7 yards away so that’s why I’m such a awesome shooter😂
Edit: I just tried to select the address for the targets but it doesn’t work from the screenshot.
If you figure out how to search and find that post, it will work I’m sure.
Like I said, I’m dinosaur Dave!

Last edited:

View attachment 452989
Glad to see the actual N guns have more figure than the AOA promo shots. That’s a very pretty gun!

Reactions: davelarson
I don’t understand why the post came out like this, but it’s the (https.//drive) thing at the bottom of the Michael said post above this post.
I hope this makes sense, like I said I have no idea what I’m doing lol!
I cut them in half to fit my little pellet trap that I shoot in the house from the recliner lol! It’s only 7 yards away so that’s why I’m such a awesome shooter😂
Edit: I just tried to select the address for the targets but it doesn’t work from the screenshot.
If you figure out how to search and find that post, it will work I’m sure.
Like I said, I’m dinosaur Dave!

Thanks, Dave, I found it. For future reference, here's the link:

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread, but I couldn't find a way to PM you.

Last edited:
What model UTG scope are you using on that HW 30 and 95?

What model UTG scope are you using on that HW 30 and 95?
Hi Moog, those are Bug Buster scopes
Thanks, Dave, I found it. For future reference, here's the link:

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread, but I couldn't find a way to PM you.
No worries, you didn’t hijack the thread!
Isn’t that a bunch of awesome targets?
Have a great time with them.