• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch HW30 or Beeman R7

any difference?
I had a bad piston seal going into it, so for me it made a world of difference. It was always a good shooting gun, even with a bad seal, but velocities were low and inconsistent. With the pg4 kit I now get very consistent velocities at right around 595 fps with H&N FTTs.

That's right around 7 fpe, which is fine because I wasn't looking for power. I probably wouldn't bother with the kit though unless you're unhappy with how it shoots, and c'mon it's an r7/hw30, who's not going to be happy with how it shoots?

Reactions: efem09
80's R7 stocks rule
IMG_3788(1).jpg
IMG_3786(1).jpg

I bought my R7 in 2021, but it was not new, the previous owner left it for several years in the back of an old barn, he said he and friends would get together on Friday and Saturday to drink beer and shoot mice, targets and cans. He said it took a lot of abuse in its day.

Today it is one of my favorites to shoot and has a better scope now which helps it be extremely accurate at 20+ yards.

IMG_4212.jpeg

IMG_4209.jpeg

IMG_4211.jpeg

IMG_4208.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg

IMG_4207.jpeg

IMG_4206.jpeg

IMG_4214.jpeg

Maybe it is just me, but I find the new method of marking the rifles to be off putting.
The simple stamping or engraving seems to be so much more fitting for their products, but evidently more expensive to perform......
I agree 100%, unfortunately laser etching is much cheaper, it's all about cost now.

Reactions: Mycapt65