• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW30 - my first airgun, which is still with me (and custom variants)

To make a story short... HW30 m/II was my first ever 'real' airgun (I don't count BB guns). In the last 25 years I've had several HW30 / HW30s variants. I still need to take some photos of my fully renewed 'first' HW30 but below some samples of my plinking HW's. So let's start with THAT picture, taken by my friend about 16 years ago with 0.3 Mpix SONY digital camera, which was recording on 3.5" floppy disc. Some of you might be too young to remember such a thing. And it shows my HW30 m/II (the original version) next to my Webley Tracker.

hw30_5.jpg

And that is a picture taken about 8-9 years ago - my original HW30 on the left after I changed the stock to new full-lenght design. Also I shortened barrel and put Webley Pro System silencer on it. At that time I was shooting her with Leapers 4x32 scope. On the right my HW30s in .22 (yes, there is such version) with Maccari custom stock, custom made silencer and Simmons ProDiamond 1.5-5x20 scope.

hw30_combo_01.jpg

And below my HW30s in a final form of 2015... custom stock (sapeli), custom silencer, shortened 4,5mm barrel, Vortex scope (refocused to 35m).

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

I'll try to take the current pics next weekend. Yeah, there are some more changes incl. new custom set-back brass trigger blade :)