• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Hw30 fun.

I had a rough week. Lots of problems with bad contractors, neighbor boarder disputes and needed a new $eptic $y$tem put in. When that was done I busted out one of my 30s.

Twenty five yards with RS exacts was going well, so I moved to Meisterkugeln and Krale wadcutters to see if I could do better. The Krale wadcutters worked well then moved to the Crosman spinners at 50. One mildot holdover and the smallest spinner became boring. Did I ever mention that I love these 30s? They're great stress relievers.

20230921_172631.jpg

20230921_172904.jpg

20230921_172705.jpg

Attachments

• 20230921_174710.jpg
    20230921_174710.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I had a rough week. Lots of problems with bad contractors, neighbor boarder disputes and needed a new $eptic $y$tem put in. When that was done I busted out one of my 30s.

Twenty five yards with RS exacts was going well, so I moved to Meisterkugeln and Krale wadcutters to see if I could do better. The Krale wadcutters worked well then moved to the Crosman spinners at 50. One mildot holdover and the smallest spinner became boring. Did I ever mention that I love these 30s? They're great stress relievers.

View attachment 390782

View attachment 390783

View attachment 390784
Darn Ron, sorry to hear of all your problems. Need to talk soon and catch up. I'm glad you find some relief with your toys.

Reactions: Mycapt65

View attachment 390782

View attachment 390783

View attachment 390784
MY very favorite rifle as well, and at my senior age it's about perfect for an afternoon shoot out. Charles

Darn Ron, sorry to hear of all your problems. Need to talk soon and catch up. I'm glad you find some relief with your toys.
Thanks Jeff moving and remodeling always stinks. This was the perfect storm of aggravation. Luckily the septic guy was great, my wife is awesome and I don't think I have any money left to bleed. 🤦

View attachment 390782

View attachment 390783

View attachment 390784
Wish everything would work out for you, time!

Yup, beautiful gun, beautiful day for shooting :).
My Wife really doesn't understand why Plinking like this can be relaxing ........

Nothing better than hitting the target repeatedly .... on the other hand missing repeatedly is ..........Ugh o_O
I love that gun and it's sooo much nicer with one of your delrin muzzle ends. Thank you!

Reactions: fishing43
Right? Could you imagine a 95 or 50 with a grey Laminate stock? I'd have to buy one.
Yeah that would be fantastic. I like the beech stocks but the laminate really makes it pop. My 95 is probably one of my most accurate guns but I rarely shoot it because it just doesn't put the butterflies in my stomach like some of the other guns do

GREAT shooting, and looks like so much fun!

I recently had a similar day with a friend and a pair of HW 55's. I was killin' 2-inch pill bottles at 35 yards with a diopter sight / 1.5X iris combo so consistently, it darn near got boring.

Nothing is a better stress reliever! And I'm always surprised by the accuracy and penetration of even lower-powered guns at those ranges.

Last edited:
I won’t build another house after this one, because of contractors. Don’t want to go through that again. Feel sorry for you. Shooting can relieve stress for sure.
That grey lam. is to die for. And I like the muzzle ends. Crow
Yes I was trying to see some in pic's while wait for mine, and i spotted that grey laminate and it is beautiful. 👍

View attachment 390782

View attachment 390783

View attachment 390784
Went thru a divorce and my mom passing . Shooting kept me sane!