• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other HW110

I have no experience with the HW110, but I really like my HW100. My experience with it, as well as a couple of HW spring guns has convinced me that they know what they're doing. Combined with my experience with German RF rifles and cars, I'm convinced that they follow solid engineering in developing products, rather than blindly following the marketing talking heads.

just re-sealed my old HW 110 FAC and installed a longer air tube from rat works, lighter and more shots
1710257667875.png

The HW110 really is a solid, well made rifle. Extremely accurate, not pellet fussy and a great trigger right out the box. Also hand pump friendly. A laminate carbine version in 177 is what sold me on PCPs. I'm surprised they do not get more mention here.
great airguns... but the mags are clunky to load (at least for me) and i didnt care for the O-rings around the mags - easy place to introducew dirt into the gun.. The guns esp.. with a single shot loader are fricking great! and super well made.

Reactions: Corvid_hunter
Where did you get your single shot loader?
rowan engineering or ?

this is for the hw 100 but same basic idea

Last edited: