• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW110 owners?

I borrowed a HW110 from AOA a couple years ago. 22 caliber. It is one of the quietest airguns I have ever shot. Very accurate as I DRT'd the first 14 birds I shot at. 889fps as I received it. Everything is made from steel, no plastic..My only complaint is the magazine lets you shoot on an empty spot. Enjoy it.

I thought the 110 was the version with the polymer receiver. 🤔

I’ve had mines for about a year now.It’s accurate and quiet.The magazine will let you fire when empty but you can see your last pellet.Also has anti double loading feature.My only issue(really non issue)is that when I first got it it was shooting JSB 18’s at 830 fps now it shoots same pellets at about 797-794 fps.A slight power loss that I’m sure can be adjusted but honestly it’s been consistent and accurate so I’m really not bothered by it.Plus As stated above that voids warranty.Mine is the long version with twist on moderator.Mine was labeled HW110 ST(as in “soft touch”)for the rubbery type wrap on the stock.The rail,trigger and such are ballistic polymer.
F9AA8358-3C26-404E-BE60-A9A792510080.1627407310.jpeg
FA054E71-2B3F-4F79-BD50-084930416D75.1627407311.jpeg

I'm not sure how much the HW110 shares with the HW100 in terms of design and construction materials. From reviewing pictures and reading comments, I don't think they share a lot. I have experience with the HW100, and it is an excellent rifle. The hammer spring adjustment is easy for fine tuning power, the trigger is one of the best out there, a real two-stage. I believe the HW100 is heavier, it's all steel. I'm not trying to talk you out of the HW110, it has a great blood line, but I know the HW100 is a robust rifle that has become a favorite of mine.

Hi Im new here but I have a HW110 in .177 and its an awesome rifle. I have the carbine version and its a perfect size for hunting and target. My gun shoots the redesigned jsb 13.43 pellets 830 velocity. Im getting a half inch group at 50 yards. I have been using the H&N Hunter Extreme 9.57 for hunting. Velocity is 960 and extremely accurate. Just took out a woodchuck at 25 yards and it was lights out and never moved. I love this pcp! You wont be disappointed in either caliber. My .177 hits hard, penetrates deep and is a laser on target.

I just purchased one less than a month ago. On the dealer's site the one I purchased is described as "Weihrauch HW110 .22 Carbine Laminate w/ Long Tank & Bonded Moderator" however on the HW box it came in it is labeled "HW 110 TK FAC 5.5." 

Mine is 39" long, has a 16" barrel and weighs exactly 9lbs ~ this is with a 200 bar fill, a fully loaded magazine (10 15.89 JSB pellets), rings and a UTG 3-9 x 32 scope. Count on this: excellent trigger, smooth action, quiet, excellent magazine and quality is top notch. 

I haven't made any adjustments (and don't plan to make any) to the reg or hammer spring or cleaned the barrel. Unsorted, unlubed, unwashed 15.89 JSB pellets @ 840fps and 11.75 lead free GTO pellets @ 930fps on a 200bar fill, I haven't done a full shot string.

I've been eliminating decent sized invasive iguanas out to 33 yards with single shots, it's very accurate (sorry no measured groups).

IMG_2560.jpg_thumb.1628391409.png

Reactions: Triggernosis
Its the carbine in .177 with 16 inch barrel. Its really an awesome rifle. I cant stop shooting it. I get a good 40 shots before it tails off. 50 shots brings in just into the yellow zone. This gun hit hard! The sound of hitting prey is loud and much louder than when fired. Whats nice is I'm left handed and its pretty much an ambi gun. Love it!!!!

Get the full gun with moderator specifications of one before you purchase. HW goes way out of their way to not publish that specification and only publish barrel length. I know the HW100 Sports are freaking surf pole lengths over 50 inches. I think the HW100 carbine is 48". Not sure on 110's. I would think about the same. Make sure you want a gun which is that long. Not many recommendations in the past posts of an HW110 over an HW100.

My HW110 is the carbine with 16 inch barrel and is 38 inches overall with moderator. The HW 110 ST version is long 47 inches overall, that's one long barrel. I believe its 24 inches then add the moderator and its 47 inches overall. They make a shorter K version with smaller barrel and air chamber but I have only seen these in UK video's. The HW110's breach block is smaller in length than the HW100, so the gun is shorter all around than the HW100.