• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW110 carbine ..go traditional or thumbhole stock?

Need help deciding.. I love both but can only afford one, lol. Anyone own both or handled both?

44F82669-F470-48A7-B71D-2746A545FDE3.1617056642.jpeg
88A1B5C5-B63B-4C98-8CCD-2DA59ABEF2A4.1617056642.jpeg

That thumbhole stock is a beautiful piece for sure. It's important to make as many people envious as possible I think.

Haha.. sorry didn't intended to be such. Was one of those things where you keep looking at..can't decide; all logic is loss. Needed a boost of peer insight. (Then somehow logic re-aligns and you go duh.) Thanks again you guys! Finally added this Honda (I think) of a PCP to the collection. 

I’m a sucker for both laminate and thumbhole stocks and that grey laminate definitely looks the part. I don’t have overly big hands and the HW thumbhole stocks work really well for me .I believe there’s a setback trigger available for both the 100 and 110 models if you find the reach to the trigger a bit long. Keep us posted on that beauty. Once again , I sure wish Weihrauch would make a .25 cal of either the 100 or 110. I’d be first in line. 

This is simple. If you like to shoot off hand with your elbow up, conventional; if you like to shoot with your elbow down along your body thumbhole! I get the feeling that most people ask this just because of how they look and are worried about resale possibility, because they are completely different when shooting and you are going to want one or the other depending on shooting position, and nobody is going to tell you what is more usable for your needs. You already know.