• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW110 at 50 yards

.177 cal, 12 FPE version.

Shooting 10.65 grain H&N Baracuda pellets.

Getting 120-130 shots per fill (before gauge goes into the yellow zone) 

This was at a rifle range. The 110 was more accurate than the .TC 22 rifle I was also shooting.

At home, I can only get about 16 yards, resulting in easy one hole groups (kinda boring).

Shooting at 50 for the first time was fun.

Sorry for the TV box background

I bought the HW110 from Krale. Ordered on a Sunday evening, had it Wednesday morning. They sell the full power (FAC) versions as well.

For mainly backyard use and also because I hand-pump, I wanted the high shot count, lower power version.

I was surprised a 12FPE gun did that well at 50, although there was very little wind. With a breeze I suspect the groups will open way up.

I bet the 28 FPE .22 cal version would do even better at 50 yards and beyond and in windy conditions. 

Edit: I bought the gun from Krale due to prior good experiences with them and also because they don't epoxy the moderator onto the barrel like some US sellers do.

I wanted to be able to remove the moderator for cleaning, etc.

Is the moderator on your 110 removable?

Zeke

Yes, the moderator screws off. Some sellers (not Krale) apparently apply epoxy to prevent the moderator from being removed. I presume because they are uncertain about US sound suppressor laws as they apply to air guns. I wouldn't not buy one because of a bonded moderator, but since it was available from Krale not bonded for about the same price, why not. And to clarify, I'm just assuming "bonded" means epoxy, because I'm not sure how else they would do it. 

1563755862_3874588675d3505564e5fe9.20883497_49A96C93-DAD2-47E3-B13D-551C0FF985C2.jpeg

shortie looks so cool. i think its going to be less than 3 kg