HW100 Sub-12 177 from AoA

For some reason I can’t start a thread in General Discussion, so it goes here…

To whomever called into AoA this morning and bought the sub-12 Weihrauch HW100 .177 from the used section while I HAD IT IN MY SHOPPING CART AND WAS CHECKING OUT, I hope you get fleas in your armpits!!

Justin

Last edited:
It is tough, they don't hold what's in a cart for ANYONE. They don't know it's there until you pay for it.
Many people put things in a cart and don't complete the order....
It's not directed at you, and I've had it happen many times on many different websites. It's very possible that the other
person was on the phone before you put it in your cart and hadn't paid yet. Nothing you can do. I hope you find another for an even better price.
Good luck. No sense in blaming the purchaser. He had no control either.

To whomever called into AoA this morning and bought the sub-12 Weihrauch HW100 .177 from the used section while I HAD IT IN MY SHOPPING CART AND WAS CHECKING OUT, I hope you get fleas in your armpits!!

Justin
i think a lot of us wanted that little thing !

It is tough, they don't hold what's in a cart for ANYONE. They don't know it's there until you pay for it.
Many people put things in a cart and don't complete the order....
It's not directed at you, and I've had it happen many times on many different websites. It's very possible that the other
person was on the phone before you put it in your cart and hadn't paid yet. Nothing you can do. I hope you find another for an even better price.
Good luck. No sense in blaming the purchaser. He had no control either.
i think 5 people can have it in their cart , but who ever pulls the trigger first is the winner on that deal

Justin
No need to thank me...

No need to thank me...

YOU! You dirty dog! LMAO! It was in my cart…and then it wasn’t! I had visions of myself chasing scaly tails with a sub-12 pounder like a proper Brit. Was even considering changing my name to Nigel…

Congratulations on grabbing that cute little bugger! Let us know how she shoots.

And I don’t wish you get fleas. Maybe a minor case of diarrhea, but no fleas.

Seriously…nice grab!

Justin

Ok, sorry I didn't respond to this thread earlier but I've been recovering from a bad case of armpit fleas and diarrhea. I am the guy who got the HW100kt. I just called AOA on Thursday to ask a question about it and the sales rep (Rich), who was very helpful by the way told me he had received many calls about the rifle and that it would go fast and asked me if I wanted to buy it. I was weak and said yes. So if you want to be mad at anyone please be mad at him. Justin, as soon as I stop scratching and am off the toilet I may let you know how the rifle performs.
Cheers!
John

John,

LMAO! And here I blamed poor F6Hawk! A big “mea culpa” to him. I hope his diarrhea wasn’t bad…

Literally, I put that gun in my cart and went pellet shopping. When I started checking out, I noticed the gun wasn’t there. After several WTF’s and some head scratching, I called AoA and spoke with Darren, I think his name was. He said it had just been sold via phone to John something about 5 minutes ago. Bad language ensued…

Just my luck. I swear…I couldn’t get laid in a women’s prison.

Please…once all your maladies pass let me know how she works out. I’m curious about the shot count.

That is a sweet little gun and I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for taking my post with the humor that was intended.

Justin