HW/Weihrauch HW rifles each model & characteristics?

Expanding my earlier question concerning HW to Beeman models. Is there a site or thread that tells the characteristics of each model? What are the velocities and typical uses? This is not expressed well. But maybe there is a site/book that can be referenced? Thanks for the response in my earlier thread. Thought asking details as barrel length, calibers, cocking methods, steel spring or gas spring ..... Thanks in advance. Be Well Board Members, Bandito.

Last edited:
If you're asking solely about the 50S and 35E the power levels are basically identical. Figure 780fps or so with a JSB 8.44gr once the gun settles in. Size wise the 50S is smaller, shorter, and lighter and is a great fit for most people. Personally I prefer the 35E because I am vain and it looks pretty. I also really like that barrel latch and as it ads a little something to your every day break barrel.

I prefer the 50. There's multiple threads already about 35 vs 50 so I'm not going to write up all the information again. As to the other models weihrauch publishes all the stats on their rifles for retailers to post.

I don't know of a singular publication that goes over all the the models. I think you're better off listing what you want to use your air rifle for and asking for recommendations. Start with your need to streamline things. If you're just interested in generic information collection just read through the posts here on this message board. You'll pick up on it fast enough.

Reactions: Bandito
Straight from Weihrauch if you haven't seen it yet:
Lot of variables will come into play depending on where you live, power levels you're allowed, weights of pellets being used, height above sea level and any number of others but should give you the basics.
You can also have a look through an article from Hard Air Magazine:
As already mentioned, a search here using each model should get you quite a lot of info too and from real owners.

I don't think I am organized enough to write a book. But we who haven't traveled in the world of each HW and learned what each one in most calibers can do need advice sometimes. I have been looking at the HW site and their info. I don't care to research all models here. I will do so for some models and have. Keep shooting and Be Well, Bandito.
PS. Crowski you should write down how your toys shoot and keep them in a journal to share. It will be all in one place. Thanks Brother, B.

Reactions: crowski
I don't think I am organized enough to write a book. But we who haven't traveled in the world of each HW and learned what each one in most calibers can do need advice sometimes. I have been looking at the HW site and their info. I don't care to research all models here. I will do so for some models and have. Keep shooting and Be Well, Bandito.
PS. Crowski you should write down how your toys shoot and keep them in a journal to share. It will be all in one place. Thanks Brother, B.
I’ve been solely a PCP guy until I received my first springers 30 & 50 in 22 cal yesterday afternoon. So far I’ve put about 150 pellets between the two guns. My way too early observations. It took me awhile to figure out how to zero, once I did I was amazed how accurate they are with just factory sites. I was expecting some degree of droop, but nada, none, nope. Beautiful guns and fun to shoot in a Zen sorta way, relaxing. The 30 is easy to cock but ya it’s not going to impress many with its power. Perfect backyard gun. The 50 is harder to cock, I had to switch to my right hand to cock it and it put stress on my surgically repaired right collar bone. I’m sore. 50 is backyard friendly. Less than 85 decibels for the 50 and less than 80 for the 30. This is just me, I would have to be in my 50s or younger to want to routinely shoot one of the most powerful Weihrauch’s. Even then I might say, it’s not worth all the work just for target practice. The 30 is 5.5 lbs and 50 6.6 lbs are light, light enough to hunt/carry most of the day in the field. Especially now that I know you can shoot accurately w/o a scope, so cool. I’ve been researching Williams sights tonight. 😃 I will keep them both, because they are old school fun, reliable, simple and relaxing. Watch a game in the yard, drink a beer and plink or target shoot in the sun, nirvana. I bet I’m in the minority but I love the automatic safety! Hunting game rabbit size or larger I would carry the 50 and have my gk1 25 cal w/folder in my backpack. Starting out, IMHO it would be wise to go with either the 30 or 50, they’re very re-salable until you figure it out. I dropped the 35 from consideration, even though it’s the best looking of the 3. 7.8 lbs and 3 added inches wasn't appealing to me. Don’t over think it, buy, if it’s a mistake it’s easily correctable with the AGN classifieds.

Peep?

IMG_1426.jpeg

Expanding my earlier question concerning HW to Beeman models. Is there a site or thread that tells the characteristics of each model? What are the velocities and typical uses? This is not expressed well. But maybe there is a site/book that can be referenced? Thanks for the response in my earlier thread. Thought asking details as barrel length, calibers, cocking methods, steel spring or gas spring ..... Thanks in advance. Be Well Board Members, Bandito.
Youtube is the source of all knowledge.

(
I’ve been solely a PCP guy until I received my first springers 30 & 50 in 22 cal yesterday afternoon. So far I’ve put about 150 pellets between the two guns. My way too early observations. It took me awhile to figure out how to zero, once I did I was amazed how accurate they are with just factory sites. I was expecting some degree of droop, but nada, none, nope. Beautiful guns and fun to shoot in a Zen sorta way, relaxing. The 30 is easy to cock but ya it’s not going to impress many with its power. Perfect backyard gun. The 50 is harder to cock, I had to switch to my right hand to cock it and it put stress on my surgically repaired right collar bone. I’m sore. 50 is backyard friendly. Less than 85 decibels for the 50 and less than 80 for the 30. This is just me, I would have to be in my 50s or younger to want to routinely shoot one of the most powerful Weihrauch’s. Even then I might say, it’s not worth all the work just for target practice. The 30 is 5.5 lbs and 50 6.6 lbs are light, light enough to hunt/carry most of the day in the field. Especially now that I know you can shoot accurately w/o a scope, so cool. I’ve been researching Williams sights tonight. 😃 I will keep them both, because they are old school fun, reliable, simple and relaxing. Watch a game in the yard, drink a beer and plink or target shoot in the sun, nirvana. I bet I’m in the minority but I love the automatic safety! Hunting game rabbit size or larger I would carry the 50 and have my gk1 25 cal w/folder in my backpack. Starting out, IMHO it would be wise to go with either the 30 or 50, they’re very re-salable until you figure it out. I dropped the 35 from consideration, even though it’s the best looking of the 3. 7.8 lbs and 3 added inches wasn't appealing to me. Don’t over think it, buy, if it’s a mistake it’s easily correctable with the AGN classifieds.
I’m having a really good time, I pulled the trigger on the 30 about 120 times today, just day 3. I’m a newbie and believing many other newbies closely monitor this thread, they need to go here and read Let’s Talk Safety, initiated by Bear of Grayling. It’s a an uncomfortable read, but that’s a good thing. https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/lets-talk-safety.1298514/

Thanks Bear.