Hw 90 20 cal factory sights. White spinners are 75 yds, brush line is 25 yds behind spinners. I got lucky with lots of practice. lol

C13C871B-CC0F-415F-8778-02B05CF2EBB4.jpeg

EC6C11F5-78B2-4A78-BEDE-C969CB8968D0.jpeg

Th

That's a good boy right there! Tge squirrel looks to be almost as big as he is 😄
Pellet stopped at the skin on the other side. Haven’t checked it out the chronograph yet. Just let puffs of air out until it grouped well at 25 and it’s not to hard to cock definitely not a technique definition lol, but it works.

And someone thinks it’s his, 5 months old rat terrier and hopefully he turns into a good squirrel dog.

View attachment 414921
he is a good looking dog.. I wonder if he is part blue heeler or if they are closely related.. I have a toy mini blue heeler and some similar markings.. my girl is a purebred..
mark

IMG_20231001_201337232.jpg

Reactions: Ranchibi
he is a good looking dog.. I wonder if he is part blue heeler or if they are closely related.. I have a toy mini blue heeler and some similar markings.. my girl is a purebred..
mark

View attachment 415175
Squirt is full blood rat terrier but both have similar markings. They may have come from the same blood line years ago

Reactions: markhooper
Squirt is full blood rat terrier but both have similar markings. They may have come from the same blood line years ago
well I guess that's why I asked.. because I don't know.. so how big will your dog get? Misty is a little over a year old and she is think is full grown 16" tall and 16 long and 18 lbs..
so how big is your dog supposed to get?
Misty got a bit bigger than I thought she was supposed to.. she was the runt of the litter and her mother was 14" so I expected her to be smaller than her mom.. her mom is the largest size of the toys.. Misty could actually be considered a mini instead of a toy, but she is not as broad and she is more slender than a mini.. but she has really long legs.. I wish I could get a teacup blue heeler.. I always took her everywhere with me inside my coat, but she is getting a little bit big for that..i used to regularly take her into all the stores last winter inside my coat, because one of the minor disability issues is my body doesn't make heat, so she was a little heater.. even grocery stores didn't mind knowing what she was doing and she never got in a cart, which is a no no for a service dog and she was never on a leash unless she needed to do her business outside in the grass.. I actually never even told the places either way if she was doing a service dog work.. she was well behaved and more often than not store employees wanted to see her.. but I only got kicked out of bimart, something about a new dog policy they had, could have told them she was training for a service dog but I don't think it would have made any difference with the person.. I know that she understood what happened because after that she got nervous and she would shiver if a store worker came up to me, even asking if they could pet her or give her a treat.. she will absolutely always refuse a treat from a stranger until I handle the treat..
I'm so hoping and praying that I will get the next steps for the cancer, it's totally ruined the quality of life for me.. just hopefully on the 19th the doctor will go over it with me and hopefully schedule surgery soon, since it's spreading and terrible painful.. I just keep thinking I can't go on like this, but I try to make the most of each day
love your dog..
mark
ps here is my grandson zeppelin..
it's funny to see Misty when she is loose in the front yard.. she looks like she is actually trying to round up the gray squirrels 🤣🤣
she loves to drive, doesn't matter if I am moving the truck or car or either of the tractors.. and also the riding mower.. she also likes to go on the excavator..
I must be part dog, as it's extremely rare that I am not liked by all of them except for dash hounds.. never met a nice one..
wishing Misty could have been a teacup like my grandson zeppelin.. he is pocket size..

IMG_8546.jpg

Last edited:
well I guess that's why I asked.. because I don't know.. so how big will your dog get? Misty is a little over a year old and she is think is full grown 16" tall and 16 long and 18 lbs..
so how big is your dog supposed to get?
Misty got a bit bigger than I thought she was supposed to.. she was the runt of the litter and her mother was 14" so I expected her to be smaller than her mom.. her mom is the largest size of the toys.. Misty could actually be considered a mini instead of a toy, but she is not as broad and she is more slender than a mini.. but she has really long legs.. I wish I could get a teacup blue heeler.. I always took her everywhere with me inside my coat, but she is getting a little bit big for that..i used to regularly take her into all the stores last winter inside my coat, because one of the minor disability issues is my body doesn't make heat, so she was a little heater.. even grocery stores didn't mind knowing what she was doing and she never got in a cart, which is a no no for a service dog and she was never on a leash unless she needed to do her business outside in the grass.. I actually never even told the places either way if she was doing a service dog work.. she was well behaved and more often than not store employees wanted to see her.. but I only got kicked out of bimart, something about a new dog policy they had, could have told them she was training for a service dog but I don't think it would have made any difference with the person.. I know that she understood what happened because after that she got nervous and she would shiver if a store worker came up to me, even asking if they could pet her or give her a treat.. she will absolutely always refuse a treat from a stranger until I handle the treat..
I'm so hoping and praying that I will get the next steps for the cancer, it's totally ruined the quality of life for me.. just hopefully on the 19th the doctor will go over it with me and hopefully schedule surgery soon, since it's spreading and terrible painful.. I just keep thinking I can't go on like this, but I try to make the most of each day
love your dog..
mark
ps here is my grandson zeppelin..
it's funny to see Misty when she is loose in the front yard.. she looks like she is actually trying to round up the gray squirrels 🤣🤣
she loves to drive, doesn't matter if I am moving the truck or car or either of the tractors.. and also the riding mower.. she also likes to go on the excavator..
I must be part dog, as it's extremely rare that I am not liked by all of them except for dash hounds.. never met a nice one..
wishing Misty could have been a teacup like my grandson zeppelin.. he is pocket size..

View attachment 415243
He will probably be between 10-15 full grown. And his activity level is quite high lol but is a sweetheart. Wish you the best my friend and I will be praying that you receive the treatment that will help you.

Reactions: markhooper