• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
yes i think i did ask b4 , OOPS
No prob. Its good for me cause i guess i drleayed my info on this so im looking and saving again for these times..

Anyway thete were 2 rams . I think a lower pressure and higher .

Im still looking for that example , but does yours have the pressure info on it ?

Like showen here
th-2575941630.jpg

This may help on local hardware

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
I guess if your pcp pump can squeeze under 30bar in a pump or hold your mouth right it can work . I think guys get a bit easy to use with a pump that not shooting more then you need in to get a closer to fine tune .

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/hw90-tuning-discoveries.1144871/

I wish i had not lost that ram info .. serms im not getting it back soon or easy..

Reactions: crowski
Maybe some good info here but its french them 2 posts for sure with the pictures

I translated this with the iPhone and a lot of it was how Mundilar don’t sell the HW90 because of trigger or safety issues. Does the euro version have a different trigger/safety because I have not heard of any issues.

I translated this with the iPhone and a lot of it was how Mundilar don’t sell the HW90 because of trigger or safety issues. Does the euro version have a different trigger/safety because I have not heard of any issues.
Lawyers and retarded people have ruined everything. Mundilar probably caved to the possibility of stupid people and greedy lawyers. There's only one trigger on that gun and it's fine. The range of adjustments isn't as wide as a Rekord. It's an excellent Gun and trigger. Usually overcharged from the factory. That gun is best in 22 maybe 20. That's what I had. It's the Weihrauch flagship breakbarrel for a good reason.

Whatever you do, don't get it in 177

HW95 wouldn't last with the HW90 standard performance, let alone its potential. That's why Weihrauch did their homework and did the 90. My HW95 didn't even last with it's own factory innards. The gun has just too little material, especially at the front stock.

Lest you Karl talk about a HW90/5 that was detuned / scaled down to 15 fpe, but then it wouldn't be a HW90 in any sense.

As to who wants a 9 lb sporter? Me and myriad others. Most quality sporters are in fact in the 9 - 10 lb. range: HW77, HW90, HW97, LGV, LGU, D48/52, D54/56, Theobens, all of AA's springers etc. They simply shoot better and last better.

Reactions: DesertSilver
are there any options to the HW 90 pump and gauge . i really have a fascination with the tunability of the HW 90 . Would a hand pump with the correct fitting work ?
Thank you Stan in KY
I have a pump sitting here doing nothing. It’s the thin tube ones.. no gauge. I used a crony and feel.. disliked the 90 at anything over 16 ft lbs and really did not like the gun.. sold it ..

Reactions: beerthief
HW95 wouldn't last with the HW90 standard performance, let alone its potential. That's why Weihrauch did their homework and did the 90. My HW95 didn't even last with it's own factory innards. The gun has just too little material, especially at the front stock.

Lest you Karl talk about a HW90/5 that was detuned / scaled down to 15 fpe, but then it wouldn't be a HW90 in any sense.

As to who wants a 9 lb sporter? Me and myriad others. Most quality sporters are in fact in the 9 - 10 lb. range: HW77, HW90, HW97, LGV, LGU, D48/52, D54/56, Theobens, all of AA's springers etc. They simply shoot better and last better.
I consider a sporter something you would want to carry up into the woods. Hunting or just plinking. Those target guns aren't very good for that. IMO. Most guys only shoot them from a bench. Hardly even shoot off hand. I could carry one if I wanted to believe me. I'm 63 but in very good shape. Run 2 miles twice a week, weightlift 2 or 3 times and have a physical job as well. I never saw a squirrel or deer hunter on the mountain or even in a stand with a bull barrel rifle.
Have you noticed how many guys would mess their pants in public for a chance to buy a Fenman or Evo? Even in a beech stock!
You must be a beast! I don't know anybody that has wrecked their HW95 for it being under engineered. Might be. The HW50 is considered a little so, but if I wear mine out I'll consider it money well spent and definitely repair it or buy another.
When I bought my Sirocco 35 years ago I also handled an Eliminator and thought Lordy that thing is a boat anchor. I don't want one. They're very pretty but I just don't favor the big girls.

D48/52's have been carried up into the woods since they first appeared in January 1987 - they are working horse hunting guns through and through, not target guns.

The D54, the heaviest of the heavy bunch, and more of a target gun than the 48/52, has been and is used by many hunters world wide who indeed head for the hills with theirs. Many of the D54's Medina tunes today go for hunters.

The HW90 is decidedly not a target gun - it's like the purest hunting springer there is, on a point-by-point comparison. The HW77 took the FT circuit by storm, but thousands of 77's saw action in the bush, too, and still do.

The Theoben magnums were made for one thing only: hunting. You'd be laughed off the shooting line on a target range with one.

For the record, off the quick list I provided, I have a D52, a D54, and an LGV. I'd like to get an early HW77K next.

90 % of the time I shoot standing offhand, and carry each of these guns into the woods and back, almost year round (midwinter is kinda slow in this department). All of my heavy spring guns have excellent balance and handling, which makes them feel much lighter than the stated heft. They are easy to get around with, believe or not.

I used to think heavy airguns are just not that usable in the real world. Buying quality German springers after the failed HW95, and seeing how they performed, I was cured of that notion. Believe me, I know how it feels to be a lightweight gun proponent, and I also know it's not the end-all, be-all.

Reactions: fishing43
are there any options to the HW 90 pump and gauge . i really have a fascination with the tunability of the HW 90 . Would a hand pump with the correct fitting work ?
Thank you Stan in KY
There doesn't seem to be many places to buy the HW90 gauge in the USA, Airguns of Arizona is the only place I've seen so far and it's out of stock. I'm not certain on the fittings.

Reactions: beerthief