HW 77 long ?

I really like the 77, and here's a photo the compares length of the long and the k. Unless you need to buy a new gun, try to find a earlier model, of the "Mk1" or "Mk2" type with a 25mm piston. The cocking lever retainer device is easier to use on the 1, but more delicate. With the long gun, the device on the 2 can be a bit less user friendly. These really are fine AG, perhaps the best of the Weihrauchs? Does "k" mean carbine or "kurz" as in 9mm short/.380?

L1008170.jpg

Reactions: bf1956
I really like the 77, and here's a photo the compares length of the long and the k. Unless you need to buy a new gun, try to find a earlier model, of the "Mk1" or "Mk2" type with a 25mm piston. The cocking lever retainer device is easier to use on the 1, but more delicate. With the long gun, the device on the 2 can be a bit less user friendly. These really are fine AG, perhaps the best of the Weihrauchs? Does "k" mean carbine or "kurz" as in 9mm short/.380?

View attachment 329821
Kurz / short

That's a very pretty Mk2! If you notice how the pistol grip is shiny, "burnished" I think is the word you would use, the gun has been handled quite a bit, but very well cared for? Research serial numbers for the 25mm piston, maybe more desirable for some folks?