HW 70A on the way.

Did you get the HW70 or the HW70A? The HW70 has open sights and the HW70A has a rail to mount an optic or red dot. I have a newer HW70A with the safety and I'm still breaking it is, but very enjoyable to shoot.

I also have a much older HW70 without the safety and open sights I purchased used. I had to replace the breech seal - so if you are getting used check that it's in good condition. Trigger is a bit more sensitive on this one.

Haven't really shot for groups, but it's an accurate pistol. As with all springer pistols, if you seat the pellet just a touch into the barrel they seem to shoot more consistently.

A short time ago I bought the HW70 Black Arrow. It came with the Weihrauch 2X20 scope. It is very accurate and only topped by my Weihrauch HW75 SSP. It likes the 7.0-grain RWS R10 pellets best. It is a fun shooter!

HW70BlackArrow.jpg

Did you get the HW70 or the HW70A? The HW70 has open sights and the HW70A has a rail to mount an optic or red dot. I have a newer HW70A with the safety and I'm still breaking it is, but very enjoyable to shoot.

I also have a much older HW70 without the safety and open sights I purchased used. I had to replace the breech seal - so if you are getting used check that it's in good condition. Trigger is a bit more sensitive on this one.

Haven't really shot for groups, but it's an accurate pistol. As with all springer pistols, if you seat the pellet just a touch into the barrel they seem to shoot more consistently.
I picked up the new 70A. I herd good things about them. Open iron sights and pretty accurate. I'll send a pic when I get her.