HW 45 issue

Just bought a new HW 45 for AOA. I have shot it a few times without issue but went to shoot yesterday and when cocking it won't allow me to go to the higher power level. It stops at the lower level and shoots fine (but I want to use the higher power )

.It is a 0.22 

wonder if anyone has some thoughts? It is still under warranty and I am awaiting a response from AOA about next steps.

Thanks in advance

You could try some extreme adjustments to the trigger just to check sear position engagement when at full cock.

If it were spring bound, and requiring of a coil removing (I have known this happen once from brand new) you should still be able to swing the cocking arm past the 3/4 cock position coming nearly to the end of stroke but not latching..If so its spring bound....If not going past 3/4 cock and engaging but not let you go further to full cock, its the trigger not set up right and needs adjustment. To do this chase the far margins on trigger adjustment and then tweak back from that margin until it sears at full cock.

.22 has been running duel cocking mechanics since 2019/20, but some old stock .22 maybe still be on the shelves of some gunshops especially since Pandemic slowing the shifting of single cock models. As a side note, I wouldn't worry. Hardly one bothers with the lower setting, what with requiring you to alter zero...it more of a nuisance than anything.