HW/Weihrauch HW 30

I purchased a HW30 .177 from AoA and had the Vortek kit and trigger modification done. The kit install does not void the warranty. Kip at AoA did an excellent tune job, the rifle is very smooth. On my second tin of pellets. Everyone should have an HW30.

The rifle is very docile and as accurate as the shooter is. I can hit quarter sized spinners at 55 yards if I do my part.
Mine is a .20 cal and it does reasonably well at 75 yards on the Crazy Eight spinners.
Its like lobbing mud balls, or aiming a cannon, but accurately.
It smacks the paddles with good authority.
The .22 cal PCP's have a tendency to knock the Crazy Eights down

Screenshot_20231108_142517_Gallery.jpg

Mine is a .20 cal and it does reasonably well at 75 yards on the Crazy Eight spinners.
Its like lobbing mud balls, or aiming a cannon, but accurately.
It smacks the paddles with good authority.
The .22 cal PCP's have a tendency to knock the Crazy Eights down

View attachment 462484
Already had one in .20 the girlfriend gave me as an anniversary present and why I bought the .177 I have. No regrets whatsoever :)

If memory serves and it doesn't always, I think fellow member @Lt.Dan has an R7 gotten from Mike. It's been quite awhile since he mentioned one and why my memory might well be faulty, but maybe shoot him a PM and ask him if he did?
I got the R9 -.177 from Mike not the R7. It shoots like a dream. It had a tad of a buzz to start with but after 200 pellets or so it smoothed out.

My R7 was a gift from a now banned member.

Reactions: SteveP-52
Reactions: beerthief