Hurry up!

Percula

Sep 6, 2016
AZ
I ended up taking this week off from work, with the plan of doing a lot of shooting.
  • Local wash I was using, I'm not using anymore after a talk with a sympathetic deputy...
  • Local range (with in 5 ins drive) closed Monday and Tuesday
  • New Thomas on the delivery truck "out for delivery", signature required
  • Wonderful CALM day...
  • Weather front moving in (aka windy) Thursday, rain forecast for Friday and Saturday
  • Hawke Sidewinder 8-32, rings and tools sitting on the bench ready for the Thomas
  • RAW BM500x filled, pellets sorted, targets printed
  • Range closes at 7pm
  • Imgur account created, app installed, ready to take some pictures
So hurry up and deliver that gun!

The RAW...

Still waiting... Not looking good for getting range time in today, 3 hours before the range closes.

I didn't think I would like the stock when Mark described it to me over the phone. It's the "anniversary edition". But once I seen it in person it was great!

For those wondering...

Equipment List
  • RAW BM500x in 30cal with anniversary edition stock
  • Sightron SIII 10-50x60 scope
  • FX No Limits rings (not shown, put them on after these were taken)
  • Targetshooting.com front rest
  • Mapex drummers throne
  • Omega 100cuft tank
  • Protektor deluxe bumble-bee with ears and handle
It'll be a little like Christmas when the Thomas gets here, as I did not give a color preference "doesn't matter, just send the next one ready to go", so I might have a red, blue, black or silver...

Well it finally came, but its dark out and I don't want to rush over to the range for the last hour of shooting under the lights.

It's red. Scope is mounted, filled and a tin of sorted pellets ready to find her.

I'll head over in the morning and hope for a fairly calm morning. I want to get the Thomas sighted in and get some "get used to it" time before this weekends 50y match. I also want to get many groups on paper with my RAW.