• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Huntsman Revere magazine

Some of the pellets sit flush and others are seated further in the magazine. Is this normal?
1000002416.jpg

Some of the pellets sit flush and others are seated further in the magazine. Is this normal?View attachment 392199
Thats normal and due to minor irregularities with the pellets that dont drop in. Pushing lightly with your finger or a pen should allow them to drop in smoothly unless the pellet is drastically deformed.

Reactions: Ranchibi
TRY CARM MAGZINE.COM THEY WORK GREAT AND COST LESS 30 BUCKS PER MAG IS ALOT BETTER THAN PAYING 120 BUCKS FOR DAYSTATE MAG, LOOK HIM UP MAGA FOR EVERY DAYSTATE GREAT PIRCE

Hi - New member, getting back into airguns - just ordered a Daystate Alpha Wolf .30 Blue SE... (yeah, I know... went nuts) - These prices are a LOT less than Daystate's in the US - do they sell to US customers?

Hi - New member, getting back into airguns - just ordered a Daystate Alpha Wolf .30 Blue SE... (yeah, I know... went nuts) - These prices are a LOT less than Daystate's in the US - do they sell to US customers?
yes they will ship them here. Many out here have them and like them. I likely will get some.

nice choice on rifles. I have been debating one getting it myself. I too went nuts. Got a hunstman revere safari, brk ghost and redwolf midnight when I got started. Its hard for me not to pull the trigger and get the blue alpha in 30. Hope you enjoy it.

CARM is the way to go. It is a weird purchase experience. Plus, there is a wait. But, you will be happy.
I looked at them and almost ordered some, but then noticed that they don't seem to have the magnets that Daystate's magazines. One of the great features is to be able to put to mags together - especially with the larger .30 caliber guns like mine (lower capacity mags). Am I correct in that they don't have the magnets to allow loading dual mags?