• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hunting with my DarkBull 5,5

Hi folks !

The Andean partridge season has begun. I went to the mountains, 4000 meters above the sea level to hunt them. 
Anden partridges are very difficult to see because of their perfect camouflage feathers. Besides, as soon as the perceive any movement or danger, they stay completely still, which makes it almost impossible for people to see them on the ground. Thank God, I can count on a guide who lives in the area and who has a trained eye to see them in the soil. After many years of learning from the guide, now I can see them too.

I am leaving you a picture of 8 partridges I hunted during a weekend morning. I also hunted many morning doves, but unfortunately I did not take any pictures of them.

Regards.
Gladiador.

P.S. Driving from the hunting area to the cottage, one of my friend's PCP happened to scratch my PCP stock. More pictures of how it looks like now.