• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hunting videos from Australia

G'day everyone,

I think we can all agree that what the world needs is another airgun YouTube channel, so being the team player that I am, I've stepped up.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMTwJ4XHtGQvqH7U_2KAqw

I'm new to editing, so I don't expect to win any awards for the quality, but hopefully you'll find something to enjoy in these short clips. If you do, please subscribe!

Hello there. I agree with the commenter on your Myna hunt video who said get a monopod. Or bipod, whatever. I found this one of the hardest hunting videos to watch because the movement is dizzying. FWIW, you might be able to get around that with tighter edits. Your hunting compilation video was much easier on the eyes.

You certainly have a fair point - it is a bit Blair Witch Project in places. As I mentioned in the narration though, I deliberately left a lot of that in (rather than clipping it out with tighter editing, as you suggested) because I wanted to show real time in some places.
I'm hopefully going back to that site for a second shoot at some point in the next couple of weeks, and I'll have a Primos Trigger Stick tripod which I've just ordered - so hopefully that'll eliminate much of that shakiness.

Thanks for watching.

Quick tip, to help withe the shakiness, something I learn the hard way, slow the footage 2 or 3 seconds before the shot, you can slow everything 50% for example and just before the shot slow it a bit more, the shakiness disappear! I have a primo stick and I'm shaking with it too, the slow down really helps! Give it a try! And welcome to the YouTube community, if you like you can direct message me with any question you might have and I'm here to help! I'm not Matt Dubber but I'm always willing to help! 

Quick tip, to help withe the shakiness, something I learn the hard way, slow the footage 2 or 3 seconds before the shot, you can slow everything 50% for example and just before the shot slow it a bit more, the shakiness disappear! I have a primo stick and I'm shaking with it too, the slow down really helps! Give it a try! And welcome to the YouTube community, if you like you can direct message me with any question you might have and I'm here to help! I'm not Matt Dubber but I'm always willing to help!

That's cool of you, thanks. My editing will improve as I do more, naturally. I think we're connected in IG, so I'll shoot you a message on there.

Awesome. I hope I didn't sound too critical or unwelcoming in my first post. I liked the one video but had to be honest about the second. I'm glad to see someone gave you what sounds like a really useful tip. I'm looking forward to more of your videos and wish you luck on your channel. Be sure to post your future videos here. I'm curious to see how it all evolves and am crossing my fingers you'll nail it. Which you probably will.