• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hunting Vest/Chair Combo

Saw this and I’m sort of intrigued. Does anyone have any experience hunting with this ALPS Outdoorz Enforcer Predator vest/chair combination contraption?

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I think I own every kind of hunting seat ever made. I have the very portable foam seat and back pad style that is very light weight and comfortable. I have the good butt pad only that keeps your arse dry and comfortable. I have the low beach style chairs. I have the Millenium seat that straps to a tree. I have soccer mom chair with arms for the blind hunting. I have a turkey vest with attached generous foam ground cushion. I have a Millenium four legged silent swivel. I do not have the one the OP listed but the beach style turkey hunting chair from Cabela’s is close in design but you carry in hand or in a shoulder sling.
The down side of the butt on the ground seats is if it’s wet or muddy you can get a little sloppy getting up, especially after a long sit. Often considered attaching a rope like a life line from a tree stand to pull on to stand up easier. I think the seat I like the best is the Millenium strap on seat. It’s very comfortable and allows some decent rotation to the left and right. When I’m hunting in a makeshift blind that’s almost eye level I really like the Millenium four legged swivel seat. It gives the best viewing since it can rotate 360° silently. Legs are adjustable for height or un-level ground.
Never buy one of those three legged folding hunting seats that are just fabric for the seat. They’re very light and fold up small, but for comfort, OMG. 15 minutes and they aren’t fun. I think one of the three letter word government agencies use them instead of water boarding. Horrible seat.