• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hunting rabbits at Farm B

@bob. Thanks for the tips. I would generally go for the behind the ear shot if possible but will try body shots if need be.

@jim n Grim. Thanks and I am glad you guys enjoyed the video. I sent the link to the owner and he was laughing hard at the funny audio clip of his reaction to the cost of pcp n gear. Overall he was very pleased that we are making an impact on the menace rabbits on his property. I have been asked to return as soon as possible to get the rest. 

Max,

That's what I was trying to say was don't look at the body shot on rabbits as secondary to the headshot. 

You have a larger target with the chest cavity, therefore that shot can be made quicker. Another reason the body shot will be quicker to happen is because the rabbit may be moving his head up and down A LOT while his body remains still.

If you want to be serious about getting rid of these rabbits that won't give you all day to line up the shot, go for the chest cavity as your first option.

Good luck!