• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hunting just outside Las Vegas, NV

I like to go out bunny hunting, most will be turned in to dog food. Anyone wants to go?

This one was a head shot at 50 yards, FX Impact in 22. Dog had no work, bunny dropped on the spot.

1568762324_1507411135d8169d48c62d8.59904287_headshot50.JPG

I know an area between Vegas and Pahrump I like to hunt in It is near the Frontsight range on Tecopa Rd. Some green washes and one with a permanent stream as well. You will find both jacks and cottontails in that area. For the later remember that you need a license and observe the season as well as rules for them. Watch out for the state line, different rules apply for CA. So unless you know the rules and you can legally hunt in CA stay north of the state line.

I like to use Google Earth in satellite view and map out areas of interest. Than I take some time and explore the area in my SUV, setting markers on the map. This process seems to work well for me. I usually end up going solo with my dogs, spend the night outdoors.

Reactions: silverback1