Hunting in California

I plan on exercising my rights as a citizen. And if there is a law I’m not happy with I plan on confronting that law. 

As far as the gangsters in my area, the vast majority of them that do the type of crimes like you speak of ..are illegal immigrants. Then they go back to their home country after they do the crime.

So air gun laws will not slow a criminals crime .

Taking a legal means away to obtain a gun from the people of our wonderful state, will just result in the criminals finding new means to execute their crime .

Welcome to Airgun Nation – A world class airgun forum where Community and Industry can coexist in harmony, exchange information tactfully, and advance the recreation as a whole.

General Rules  In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for everyone, we ask that you follow these simple rules:

1. Exercise common sense and be considerate towards your fellow users. The diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token: rude, lewd, vulgar, obscene, flaming, baiting, trolling, hateful, threatening, insulting, violent, or slanderous content will not be tolerated. You may challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.
  2. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via private message, email, or social media will be banned immediately without notice.
  3. Illegal use, self-defense, or unsafe operation/handling of an airgun (or any product) is prohibited.
  4. Discussion of firearms, firearm parts, or NFA items is prohibited.
  5. Register using only one username. Multiple accounts may result in denial-of-service.
  6. Use good judgment when choosing usernames and avatars.
  7. Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption, such as consistent off-topic commentary, will not be tolerated.
  8. Do not post the same topic in more than one forum. Pick the most relevant forum for your post.
  9. Religious discussions are not allowed. This site is not for the discussion of one's faith as we feel that is a private matter best left off the forum.
  10. Political discussions are not allowed. We are in a very divisive political climate so be aware of your words. They can and will be used against you, and the shooting community as a whole.
  11. Publicly protesting the Rules or a Moderators decision are frowned upon and may result in your removal from the site. 
  12. You will be responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting or otherwise transmitting those communications. See Conditions of Use below.
    [/LIST=1]

*If you see a post that is in violation of any of these rules please use the "Flag" button at the top of each post to alert the moderators.

I live right in the middle of the state in the central valley but I enjoy hunting in the foothills just east of where I live. I live in a town Called Escalon .

I’m surrounded by corn fields , dairies and I live on an on an orchard View attachment 51966View attachment 51974
What up man im in Stockton lets go plinking some time!

20230311_121705.jpg

Get on the DFG website-there are different zones for quail that have different season dates

👆 👆 👆

PLEASE do you OWN research on the DFG website and call local ranger stations! Hunting laws are complex with over arching state regulations overlaying area specific regulations for EACH piece of land you might want to hunt on! When you get a big ticket from warden they will not let you off because you said some dude told you things on the internet.

300 to 400 i cant hit 200 rn new to shooting. What are you running?
Texan .257 LSS 72 grain Griffin slugs 3000 psi @ 990 fps - tethered. I shoot all day long at 200 yards, 2 inch MOA at the Diablo rod and gun club in Concord CA. Normally every Wednesday from 9am to 12 noon and at lane #8. I also shoot 3 to 4 in MOA at 300 yards at the Circle S range in Petaluma, CA.

Texan .257 LSS 72 grain Griffin slugs 3000 psi @ 990 fps - tethered. I shoot all day long at 200 yards, 2 inch MOA at the Diablo rod and gun club in Concord CA. Normally every Wednesday from 9am to 12 noon and at lane #8. I also shoot 3 to 4 in MOA at 300 yards at the Circle S range in Petaluma, CA.
Maybe one day I'll show up at that gun range