Hunting hogs in FL

We haven’t been back out there to hunt, my brother did some scouting, but the wind has been bad all week. Wind is changing tonight, late, and we’re planning to go tomorrow. Wind looks good for 2 or 3 days this week.

I’m looking at electronic game calls, we hear coyotes out there too. We pick them up on game camera sometimes, usually a little bit after a Turkey visits the feeder. I want to try for a coyote out there too. I’ve shot a couple raccoons, they are a nuisance. Will probably shoot any of them I see if we don’t see hogs.
Speaking of game calls, I bought the hog sounds that Glenn Guess put out with Convergent. I was going to buy a Convergent Bullet, but they are out of stock at Outdoor Legacy. I’ve been looking at Lucky Duck and Fox Pro. Whatever I get, I’m planning to use the hog sounds on it and see if we can get them to work. If you haven’t checked out Hog Zombies on YouTube, then it’s worth checking out. I also recommend listening to or watching the two episodes that The Late Night Vision Show had Glenn Guess on.

We haven’t been back out there to hunt, my brother did some scouting, but the wind has been bad all week. Wind is changing tonight, late, and we’re planning to go tomorrow. Wind looks good for 2 or 3 days this week.

I’m looking at electronic game calls, we hear coyotes out there too. We pick them up on game camera sometimes, usually a little bit after a Turkey visits the feeder. I want to try for a coyote out there too. I’ve shot a couple raccoons, they are a nuisance. Will probably shoot any of them I see if we don’t see hogs.
Speaking of game calls, I bought the hog sounds that Glenn Guess put out with Convergent. I was going to buy a Convergent Bullet, but they are out of stock at Outdoor Legacy. I’ve been looking at Lucky Duck and Fox Pro. Whatever I get, I’m planning to use the hog sounds on it and see if we can get them to work. If you haven’t checked out Hog Zombies on YouTube, then it’s worth checking out. I also recommend listening to or watching the two episodes that The Late Night Vision Show had Glenn Guess on.

Just make sure you use a speaker with some good low end for the hog sounds. Also, the app will only work with the Bullet on bluetooth, but you can attach a 3.5mm plug to a bluetooth adapter to get around that ;) They say try not to call the hogs around a feeder, because they are already on edge then, but I can't attest that personally. I've been meaning to try calling them in myself, but haven't gotten around to it. You are correct though. Those Hog Zombie videos are crazy!

Sow down! Not really much to say, other than I finally got a clean shot. 
Hopefully I’ll post some video later, got some cleaning to get to.

A4910DE6-0A5F-4B06-AA68-25C0A45F7B19.1647302211.jpeg