Hunting came to and end.

Yesterday most likely the best day so far. Sun, low wind, squirrels were up. I'm gunna have some fun NOPE. Shot a few and saw grass on the other side of the fence was greener, lots of targets. Turn key and break the ignition switch, can you say no start. Now we are not walking distance at least for this old man back to the RV but have phone service. Well got a tow truck fron 25 miles away and dropped off guns and us at the RV and had a call from shop that I should be up and running Tomorrow evening. Mean while the best shooting days are going by DANG. Oh well could have had to spend the night in the 4x4. Oh the small squirrels are showing not babies but last batch and I did get a double of the smaller ones at about 40 yards, 3 lined up, fired for kill shot on first when lineup was good and two went to flopping, the other disappeared so maybe 3 but I'm not claiming it. Boy for that switch I could have had one pile of slugs and pellets. Hope I can get back to shooting friday. Motorhead it's looking better.

Won't start? Two "tricks".

1) Won't crank? Rap on the starter motor. This can make contact occur if you have a worn solenoid or brushes/worn commutator. If you can't reach it sometimes a pole can reach it and you rap on the other end. PLEASE, BE CAREFULL! Better to call a tow truck than an ambulance.

2) Cranks but won't start? Rap on the gas tank. Sometimes gets a worn electric fuel pump going. Rap on the tank. Now get in and start it! Vroooom! Later!

These tricks got me started many times. When "NO START" cars are dropped off at the shop the SMART mechanic tries these two things before he has to push the car in.