• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback HuntersGlen Delivered as promised

Albee

Oct 5, 2020
CA, United States
These days so many people are quick to talk about a bad experience and never mention the positive experiences. I had a great experience with a gentleman in our group. He goes by HuntersGlen. He was selling a rangefinder. He said it was like new condition and had barely been used. In my experience this can be a difference of opinion. However this time he wasnt joking. The price he was asking seemed fair so we made a deal. I sent the money and he got the package out very fast. I got the package and it was packed very neatly and with care. When I opened the original box the rangefinder came in I was shocked to see original plastic packaging. This thing is in perfect condition. Zero scratches, zero sign of use except the battery he put in it. 

I would say if HuntersGlen is selling something you can believe its just as he states in the post or possibly even better.