• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Hunters Supply Cast Bullets???

They shoot pretty good out of my 25 cal condor ss. I only tried the solid 49 grain bullet. They are very hard to push in. Very tight. But if i set my rifle up for max power i think it came out to 79 foot pounds or maybe a little more. Accuracy was more than good enough for fox, coyote or raccoon out to 100 yards. Check airgun depot videos. They did a 5 minute comparison video with several guns and that round. Im going to try the HP next. What gun do you have? Seems like you need a really poweful gun to make it stabilize

"crittahitta"They shoot pretty good out of my 25 cal condor ss. I only tried the solid 49 grain bullet. They are very hard to push in. Very tight. But if i set my rifle up for max power i think it came out to 79 foot pounds or maybe a little more. Accuracy was more than good enough for fox, coyote or raccoon out to 100 yards. Check airgun depot videos. They did a 5 minute comparison video with several guns and that round. Im going to try the HP next. What gun do you have? Seems like you need a really poweful gun to make it stabilize

i have a .25 Condor.that im trying them thru for now. But i have many .25's. LOL